Unisys Case History
Unisys Corporation is a global leader in the areas of server technology, systems integration, infrastructure and outsourcing. As a computer savvy company, they were pioneers in the adoption of employee self-service and manager self-service systems, which freed up their HR professionals to align with the management of the business units. The HR team sought to serve the various business units much as outside consulting firms might. They called on Ervin Marketing to help them create the branding, value proposition and marketing materials, which would assist them in reaching their goal of successfully competing with outside consultants for inside jobs.
• Educate and train the HR professionals how to be “business consultants.”
• Create a process for the internal HR professionals to use.
• Market the new internal “HR business consulting group” to Unisys business units.
• Utilize the proprietary Ervin Relativity ScanSM to identify and shape the products and
services that HR would market to Unisys business units (and potentially to businesses
• Create a database of case histories and a “Process Bible” for HR business consultants.
• Brand the HR department as the Unisys Business Consultancy.
Unisys Business Consultancy Campaign
Best Practices Binder
Business Card Case
Post-It™ Note Premium