Pfizer Case History
Pfizer Consumer Health in Latin America, Asia, Africa, Japan
and Australia (LAAAJA Region) desired to be known as an innovative
region that consistently delivered outstanding results. Not
all LAAAJA colleagues were aware of innovation processes and
protocols, and not all cultures embraced innovation as the
method of doing business. To enculturate the value of innovation
and sharing innovative ideas throughout LAAAJA, Pfizer engaged
Ervin Marketing to create a formal change management and colleague
• Further colleague innovation skills and awareness, assuring all colleagues
understand and demonstrate the innovation leader behaviors.
• Improve knowledge-sharing between countries to capitalize on innovative ideas across markets.
a work culture that encouraged innovative behavior.
• Provide easy, step-by-step
• Survey the various populations by country to understand cultural differences
with regard to innovative thinking.
• Create an “Innovation Bible” in
all languages to familiarize colleagues with the processes for innovative thinking.
an “Innovation” calendar in all languages to put innovative thoughts
and quotes in front of colleagues throughout the year.
• Develop a kit for
Innovation Leaders to use within their countries and a methodology for sharing
Pfizer Innovation Campaign